Monday, May 18, 2009

I love reading [e]books!

Drooooooools... The Amazon Kindle DX is simplistic, thin/sleek, light weight, wireless, auto-rotating, mp3 player, a reader of variety (books, magazines, newspapers, blogs) and much more! I'd like to get a hold of one of these. I wanted to use my Android/G1/Google phone to read ebooks, but I haven't found a decent pdf application to open my ebooks with :( If anybody knows of one, please inform me!




An alternative to the new Amazon Kindle DX is the COOL-ER from Interead. This ebook reader reminds me of an iPod with it's variety of (8) colors. These "will ship in early June" to the US. It does not have wireless, but it does support 8 languages. It has a lower price of $249 versus the Amazon Kindle, $359 or Amazon Kindle DX, $489.

0 ♥♥♥:

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving comments! Thanks! :]

Related Posts with Thumbnails