Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'll be shopping @ Victoria's Secret soon!

I'm in good standing with my Victoria's Secret Credit Card now, so I guess they mailed me their current promotions! Usually, cotton panties are 5 for $25, but 10 for $25 - that's $2.50/each! Double the amount and half the price! Pluusssss, the coupon right next to it is for a free panty (and $10 off)! You can't have enough underwear! :D


To target the younger consumers, there's PINK from Victoria's Secret and I've also gotten an email from them. You can get a free limited edition "Bling Panty" with any PINK purchase. You must sign up with Pink Nation, hence the wording exclusive to members. The wording "bling panty" makes me giggle cause it's just odd to me; guess it must be shiny/blinging!

0 ♥♥♥:

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving comments! Thanks! :]

Related Posts with Thumbnails