Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Away We Go [Updated]


From Wikipedia:
Away We Go is a 2009 comedy-drama film about a young couple traveling across the United States in search of the best place to raise their family. The film stars John Krasinski, Maya Rudolph, Allison Janney, Catherine O'Hara, Jeff Daniels, Paul Schneider, Carmen Ejogo, Chris Messina, Melanie Lynskey, Josh Hamilton, Jim Gaffigan and Maggie Gyllenhaal. It is directed by Academy Award winning director Sam Mendes and written by the husband and wife team of Dave Eggers and Vendela Vida.
From IMDb:
A couple who is expecting their first child travel around the U.S. in order to find a perfect place to start their family. Along the way, they have misadventures and find fresh connections with an assortment of relatives and old friends who just might help them discover "home" on their own terms for the first time.
My take:
I thought it was a nice movie. It made me feel like the moral of the story was to have a plan in life aaanndddd have a plan on planning for a baby. I know life comes with unexpected news, and when it happens, we have to play the cards that are dealt to us. The movie also reveals that there can be some very weird and off people.
Going to watch the movie, Away We Go, tomorrow. I'll let you all know what I think about it!



I reeeeaalllyyyy want to watch this! My Sister's Keeper.



I also need to read the book. Book versions can be better than the movie version because of the differences.

0 ♥♥♥:

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving comments! Thanks! :]

Related Posts with Thumbnails