Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Jimmy Choo and H&M Collabo!

Just saw a tweet from Teen Vogue about this collaboration. I really like the idea! I'm a big fan of high-heel, stiletto shoooeeessss :D Now my only problem is I wish they have H&M stores here in Houston, Texas! Or at least one somewhere in Texas, where I can make special trips just to shop there. Orrrr if not that, please enable online shopping for your site. I find it odd for a company not to utilize e-marketing. It's another source of sales!

The shoes and handbags line from Jimmy Choo will be in H&M stores November 14.

Source - Teen Vogue

3 ♥♥♥:

Angela said...

You WON the can of pledge multi purpose! Yeah! Just email me your address and I will pass it on to the sponsor. They did say it may take a few weeks to get because this was such a huge promotion.

Thanks so much and visit again, I know I will have more giveaways. Love your blog!

Angela
byourlove1@aol.com
www.reviewsbyangela.com

Kelly said...

psst...i have something for you on my blog!

Elena said...

This collaboration was the best thing this week! I'm so excited!
There's no H&M in Texas?

Post a Comment

I ♥ receiving comments! Thanks! :]

Related Posts with Thumbnails